• Limited edition of only 118 prints
• One colour screen print, printed by hand
• 200 grams white etching paper
• Stamped, numbered and signed
• 50cm x 50cm
• Free worldwide shipping
• Frame NOT included, but fits in a standard frame
About this print
I created this print as part of a collaboration project between Dr. No Effects (Producer of hand made guitar effects) and David Catching (Guitarist of Eagles of Death Metal, Queens of the Stone Age). This collaboration was for a guitar effect that is called 'Road Runner - Octave Fuzz Wah Flying Machina'. Which is a high-end hand build guitar pedal (For more info on this guitar pedal project follow this link). I had a great time screen printing this artwork together with Dr. No in his laboratory.
Slowly I'll be adding new works to this shop. Feel free to subscribe to the newsletter and stay updated about new prints.